Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Planning and Preparing

We finally finished the first draft of our script! I was eager to get that finished because I didn't want to start storyboarding without it.

Our first draft, editing it now!

I really enjoy working with Kristen and Ash because we all bring different perspectives. When brainstorming ideas it's nice to have people that will tell me their honest opinions without tearing me down. They also both come up with amazing ideas! I think one of the most important reasons we make a great team is that we all are dedicated to making the best final product possible, and we all stay truthful with constructive criticism. Also, we remember that it's important to have fun while working, as we all are great friends.

After a bit of drawing and redrawing, I finished a rough storyboard. I'm not the best at drawing, but I like storyboarding because it helps to make sure everyone in the group has the same vision. It also will come in handy later to make sure we film everything we need to film. Obviously, things are subject to change, but this is the basic sketch of all the shots in our piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Below is my CCR for our project Love Ablaze: